Nordic Animals supports arts integration. With the help of pedagogical instructions and ideas, you can create inspiring lessons including storytelling, writing lyrics, visual arts, singing and playing music together, moving to music, free accompaniment and improvisation. With the help of the story, you can easily create a narrative concert.
Examples for ideas:
- Play the rhythm with percussion instruments/body percussions.
- Take turns to sing and play the rhythm.
- Use motion and body while learning music theory.
- Create effects/sound world for the composition by using percussions and creative ways of make sounds.
- Get to know different ways to accompany.
- Get to know improvisation
- Make art to the music
The collection is bilingual. Therefore it can be used with groups of Finnish and English speaking learners.